Friday 21 September 2012

Free Writing #2

Yesterday I start my training again. and it was much more tiring because i added a few things in to the routine to make it harder. I was thinking of adding the weight as well. I think it might be time for me to move up to the next level. My parents kept telling me.

 "if you continue doing this, next time when we go to hiking or all those high mountain like yellow mountain, mount KK, Mount Everest. we might not need to find a potter to carry our luggage anymore. we just neeed you"
I was like yup thats exactly why im training for this. for those who have been following my blog That is not really my purpose. I simply am training my stamina for the upcoming basketball game. If i remember it correctly it is between university and colleges. I also heard Me an asian dude will be playing up against african black player. I have a feeling Im gona get dunked on a lot during the games. however I also have a secret weapon of mine hehehe. I can't write it here cause i wouldn't be so much of a secret if i publish it here.

hmm what else did i do. oh yeah. i so wanted to go watch the movie Dredd. dammint and i havent even watch resident evil yet. a lot of my friend told me that movie really suckked and its not worth the money to go watch it.
haiz...............................
oh yeah. my online business. sofar sogood. i guess. Im not producing a lot lately, but it seems that i will in the near future. because things like that really take times.

its like rome. it is a well known place today for tourist and visitors. however that famous quote out there.

"Rome is not built in one day "
and this is true also for a lot of business out there. there is this really good dimsum placenear my place. i remember it used to be a small restaurant that has about 10 workers, that was roughly about 5 years ago. I love dim sum and sushi btw hahaha.
today that place has at least 5 different restaruant around Kuala Lumpur. imagine my business online as the same type of entity. we all stand on the same playing field. we eventually grow so long as we keep feeding it. bioorganism. we evolve over time .

another great thing happen I woke up and i stood on the scale I was already 98 and going.
if you guys read my other blog that has to do with my fitness. you would know i was doing some crazu a$$ training to lose some weight without the help of a professional coach and those supplement everyone always recommend you to eat when you are working out. and its only been a week. my goal is to get to 85 at least thats what my BMI told me i sshould be to be at my ideal weight. anyway just updating this blog with a free write.
oh yeah. just remembered its fun to type without looking at the keyboard ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment