Wednesday 19 September 2012

Free Writing #1

This morning I woke up quite late because i slept quite late last night. However, what does that have to do with what I am writing right now. A lot of people think writing is the hardest thing in the world. In my point of view writing got easier and easier every time I type. Imagine like your playing an online RPG. You would have a character that you need to to lvled up. The mor you play and the more experience you get will make you character stronger. This applies same thing in writing. If you want your writing skills to improve you have to write as much as you play. Like what I am doing right now. I realize that this blog does not have auto correct so I have to train my skills in actually typing correct spellings everyday now. Bout a month ago I gain a new skills once I max out my typing skill. In my skill tree it appeared, typing without looking at the screen. I have about 2 skill points, so i spend it on this skill. The moment I used it and put it to the test, I was really amazed. I could type while my eyes was close having 10% of the text I'm writing correctly. LOL. What do you expect? I only spent 2 skill point on this skill. But hey, it is only the beginning. Imagine after a year of this skills input. By the time i Graduate College I should be Multi-tasking while typing. Seriously, I can't wait for that day to happen. So what am I doing right now to feed that skill? Free Writing. this training method will increase my success rate in typing correctly.

Start typing today it can really benefit you a lot when you least expected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment