Monday 10 September 2012

Say YES to Says.com


2 days ago a friend of mine wrote to me in my private msg. I was like you could have post it on my wall or something. What are you trying to hide though?

When I saw what she was showing me. It was a link to a website with her referral ID to make money online. I was like.

I thought it was a scam….. But I was too damn opening minded and curious to not take a look.
(Having the curiosity to look into anything won’t hurt try it but always be cautious.)
And so I sign up.

The first thing I did was look closely at the whole page, and it kept showing the “special”
That if you broadcast that you can get paid for every unique visitor you get.

WHAT IS A UNIQUE VISITOR?

It is a visitor that only visits once and when he visits again he won’t count as another. So if you click into my website it tracks you. And it most likely refers to your IP address from my understanding.
Then I thought hmm why not, since everything is free and all I am doing is share the links and broadcast them to my friends on facebook, twitter, google+ and inshare.

Interested?

Here is my referral link.

If you sign up through my referral link says.com will pay me RM5 for helping it get more broadcaster to their website. It is a great reward.

However, that is not all. Once you refer someone, your friend must at least broadcast one special and get 3 unique visitors then you are verified to get that RM5

Get started right now. Help me get RM0.20 from each click on the green spotted links. And I will also help you back.

for proof here is how much I made from the click I get 
inside you can see I successfully referred a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment