Sunday 19 August 2012

Did You Learn To Be An Introvert?

 Me and Introverts

I was in college a few days ago. I was attending a meeting for club. There was this guy in the room who never spoke, so I went and talked with him to introduce myself. He did not respond to me very much. most of our conversations are open ended, with me mainly asking the question. To a certain degree I felt like i was talking to a brick wall.

Eventually, one of my friend told me he was like that the day he join the club.
 I later thought to myself "is he mentally retarded."
as rude as I thought I was but that was the truth. I really thought that.

however, my friend then said he is an introvert. Being ESL I didn't know what that word means.
later I found what it meant by introvert.
Google define it as, someone which is very conservative, that keep their opinion to themselves and are mainly quiet people.

And so I continue to find more examples of it and later realize, there was a point in my life that I was like that.
So I did my minute research. That I came to realize it was when i start join a group of friends in highschool that were my exact opposite. I like how my friend were behaving and I eventually want to be like them.

everyone is not born the way they want it to be. everyone has a chance to take hold of their life and become someone they want.

take charge of your life and set a good example for other to follow.
always better your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment