Tuesday 21 August 2012

Clock is Ticking. Tik Tok Tik Tok


To some people this might be stupid question, but people still say it
.

 Why isn’t there another hour in our Time? 

Being a college student, time has always been against us. I would always complain that I need more time to finish up this assignment. I need more time to play. I need more time to sleep. I need more time for you. In the end what are we saying? Is it that 24hours on the clock is not enough for me?  Well, it really was until I realize one thing.
  • ·         How many hours a day do Bill Gates have?
  • ·         How many hours does my friend in class have?
  • ·         How many hours does the beggar down the street have?
  • ·         How many hours do YOU or I have?
And we all know the answer to all the questions above.
I came to realize, it’s not that I don’t have enough time. The truth is I don’t know how to manage my time better.  I eventually told myself, “It is useless to complain about something I have no control over.” I can add 2 hours in our day so we get 26 hours a day. So what can I do?

How can we be more efficient with out Time

     

1.       How many hours do you sleep? 
 I sleep around 7 hours a day.

2.       How much time do you need to eat?
1.5hours total including dinner, lunch and breakfast.

3.       How long does it take you to shower?
0.5hours.

4.       How much time I spend on my assignment.
4hours.

4.       How much time I spend on my assignment.
4hours.

You get the idea. This method can help you allocate time out from your day.

Prioritize our more important matters to give order to our time

Even for me, when I have assignments due I don’t prioritize what I need to do first.  In managing our time it is very important to know what we should accomplish first and what we should do later. 

To some people time is just irrelevant and it is abundance. However to some it is not.

Time is money.

Once you have more time to since you can manage it better you won’t have to worry about not having enough time. Instead having more time you can either enjoy it or exchange it with money.


Even at managing our time we should always work harder and better our best.

So eventually we become more and more self efficient 

No comments:

Post a Comment