Sunday 21 October 2012

The LRT EXP


I took the train this morning to college. When I got on the train it was so quiet. Everyone had their phones out and their head phone plug in to their ears all time. Without the sound of the wind, without the birds chirping, without the mingling voices the train can be one of the most haunted place anyone can visit. Everyone seems to have the same look on their face. A blank stare into space facing their iphones, htc, and what not.

I remember the other day I read an article regarding people less interaction. My case the train seems to be exactly the situation. Even im doing the same except I gigle to myself whenever I thought about some funny or stupid. The train is a weird place and fellow train-er rely on them dearly. I guess they have been so use to this types of environment they dont feel much of it anymore.

Its also a place i find all walks of life different types of people can be found here. My favaurites are the students who are still so carefree. There are time when I was still a student in high school that wish to finish early and strp out into the real world. However like most people say once they got out.

I want to get back inside the cage. 

Be nice if I havethability to see what people rethinking. I can prob be seeing a multi movie viewer as peoplr in the train dont seem to have empty heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment