Tuesday 4 September 2012

I thought Watermelons are Roundish.?!

I was going through my facebook and and saw something really interesting.
It was a square watermelon.
Square water melon sold in japan.
I was a wee bit surprised by it.So aye continue reading it.

HOW

You can actually shape your water melon before its big.
they recommend you put it in a square glass container.
so when it grows big, the watermelon assume the shape to be it actual form.
it also come in 
I find this interesting So aye wanted to share this.

WHY

There are two main cause for making it into a shape.
when watermelons are stacked
there is a lot of unused space. so the main reason was to be more efficient with their space while transporting it. and another reason i can only think of  is 
it makes a great decoration
like the one that looks like a Egyptian Pyramid

No comments:

Post a Comment